DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to these forums and just recieved a letter from D telling me I have to replace my equip. I currently have a sont sat 300hd and various D junk. The only perfect one has been the sony. Never misses a beat. My question is what recievers (I need 4) should I ask for. Need 2 dvr's and everything has to be HD.
thanks I appreciate your help as it seems everyone here seems to now what to ask for

·
Hall Of Fame
4,974 Posts
Well there are more questions you need to answer first. Do you get your locals from D*? If not then you will need a AM21 for each reciever or for the HD DVR's you will need a HR20 with the tuners buit in.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,500 Posts
:welcome_s to DBSTalk!

Not much to ask for. If you need an HD-DVR, you'll get a HR20, HR21, or HR22. All are basically the same specs. For a HD receiver, it's a H20, H21, H22, or H23. Same as the HD-DVR's, they are all basically the same receiver.

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I recieve both locals off the air and from D. I have a multiswitch that I know doesn't work w/ new equip. what is the story w/ swm? Will they bring it out w/ them or do I have to ask them for it?

·
ΔS > 0
1,972 Posts
Your setup is what the SWMLine dish was designed for. I hope you get it. If your installer doesn't have them yet, you will get a WB68 multiswitch that doesn't use SWM.

EDIT: I'm assuming your OTA is on separate cables and not diplexed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.