DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read the threads about no dual buffers on the HR20's (bummer). I was wondering if there's a way to change tuners with the push of a button like the down button on the Tivo remotes? I realize this may not be implemented since there are not dual tuners and changing tuners buys us nothing at this time, but I was just curious. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
mhechter said:
I've read the threads about no dual buffers on the HR20's (bummer). I was wondering if there's a way to change tuners with the push of a button like the down button on the Tivo remotes? I realize this may not be implemented since there are not dual tuners and changing tuners buys us nothing at this time, but I was just curious. Thanks!
If I understand you correctly, that requires dual buffers and that has not been implemented in the HR20....yet. We are told they are considering it.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
mhechter said:
First of all...welcome to the forum.

To answer your question; no, there isn't a way to switch tuners.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.