DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a my 722k DVR software version L750 for around a year. I switched from directv with a DVR. I have had problems when recording programs back to back on both tuners. The problem I am having is that the first recording gets cut off early even with a end late timer. The second show starts before the first show is completely over but will end late if there is not a program set to record after it. I have talked to dish network several times about this problem and they tell me that it is the networks fault for running the show late. This was not a problem I ever had with my Directv DVR because it would add the the overlap to both programs unless they were on different channels. My question is can I add the OTA module and how difficult is it to setup and does it work.

· Registered
3,469 Posts
cowman79 said:
I have had a my 722k DVR software version L750 for around a year. I switched from directv with a DVR. I have had problems when recording programs back to back on both tuners. The problem I am having is that the first recording gets cut off early even with a end late timer. The second show starts before the first show is completely over but will end late if there is not a program set to record after it. I have talked to dish network several times about this problem and they tell me that it is the networks fault for running the show late. This was not a problem I ever had with my Directv DVR because it would add the the overlap to both programs unless they were on different channels. My question is can I add the OTA module and how difficult is it to setup and does it work.
As you probably know, the OTA module adds two additional tuners to your 722k for a total of four. The module is very easy to install and works very well provided you have a good OTA signal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.