DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started to use this now and added to my favorite list. Why you might ask? it really is useless. Yes the mix channels are useless. but as an alternate way to jump around the guide, which really needs work. The network logos look bad or are hard to see or out of date, or not there at all, and the color scheme is just plain boring.and it is also not very responsive sometimes . I have also been using the "whats hot" feature as well for the same above reasons. I hope we get a whole new looking guide soon, that looks and feel more like whats hot.

·
Godfather
440 Posts
unsub said:
I have started to use this now and added to my favorite list. Why you might ask? it really is useless. Yes the mix channels are useless. but as an alternate way to jump around the guide, which really needs work. The network logos look bad or are hard to see or out of date, or not there at all, and the color scheme is just plain boring.and it is also not very responsive sometimes . I have also been using the "whats hot" feature as well for the same above reasons. I hope we get a whole new looking guide soon, that looks and feel more like whats hot.
We should be, most likely the R15's new GUI will be modeled after the 'What's Hot' and DIRECTV active. I personally liked the old News Mix better, with a person at the DIRECTV studios reading todays news, and six other news chnnels at the bottom.

If you've noticed, if you tune to the News Mix on a non-interactive reciver, by default you hear the audio from Fox News. Wonder why.;)

·
Banned
4,253 Posts
Kevin Dupuy said:
We should be, most likely the R15's new GUI will be modeled after the 'What's Hot' and DIRECTV active. I personally liked the old News Mix better, with a person at the DIRECTV studios reading todays news, and six other news chnnels at the bottom.

If you've noticed, if you tune to the News Mix on a non-interactive reciver, by default you hear the audio from Fox News. Wonder why.;)
Helps boost ratings for "What's Hot" no one can be dumb enough to actually watch that channel.... :D (joke)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.