·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
Sorry, apparently we're not done grousing about this week :lol:

·
Hall Of Fame
1,439 Posts
QuickDrop said:
Everyone should just keep track of Satelliteracer's posts. He's the only one who actually knows what will happen. Or at least will admit to it.
I'm beginning to wonder if the Aug. push was just so DirecTV could claim the highest channel count, and if it will be Sept. before we see more actual national HD channels.

·
Hall Of Fame
12,971 Posts
I still think we will see channels pop up at odd times now that the uplink part is done.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,115 Posts
man_rob said:
I'm beginning to wonder if the Aug. push was just so DirecTV could claim the highest channel count, and if it will be Sept. before we see more actual national HD channels.
There's really no way of knowing. We can say they did it for the channel count. We can say they did it to make up-linking easier. But everything is ultimately conjecture. Like The Shadow, only Satelliteracer knows.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,115 Posts
tkrandall said:
great. now that we have decently sharp HD for the most part can we look forward to a lot HD home shopping channels and endless re-runs of sixteen candles on a WE-HD network to start eating up our bandwidth? :rolleyes:
Well, if we get WE-HD, it probably means we will get get Mad Men in HD, so I'm all for it.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.