DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mentor
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm watching the Bengals-Ravens right now on NFL HD. This is the first time I've really watched this channel for any length of time, but I'm getting periodic drops of picture and audio. It's weird though -- unlike any other signal "glitches" I've seen with Dish (which makes me think it might be the channel rather than signal or receiver). The dropouts are very brief (close to or less than a second each) and it's complete black like someone turned off the TV then back on -- not associated with any kind of pixelation or distortion of the picture or anything like that. And it occurs every few minutes. Also, I was watching non-live for awhile and my 622 never said "a portion of your recorded material has been lost" like it might normally with a lost signal.

Anyways ... just trying to figure out if everyone is seeing this, making it a problem with the channel itself.

·
Mentor
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DP1 said:
I'm not seeing that. Seems fine here.

Like you say it doesnt really sound like a typical signal issue but you might go into your Point Dish screen while watching the channel and see what the signal strength is anyway just for the heck of it.
Hmm ... I'll try that. Any reason why just this channel would be doing this though and not others? I'm not seeing it on ESPNHD or ESPN2HD, which I've also been watching tonight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.