DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cool Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turned on the game tonight to see what the game looked like. I gotta say theres allot of pixelation, there is no Dolby Digital and the sound is all over the place. The sound is going from left to right all the time sounds screwey. Kind of strange though the station not being in Dolby Digital. At least we get to watch the game allot of cable providers don't even have the channel.

·
Icon
695 Posts
Watching the game on Channel 95-decent HD (not as good as Fox) and Dolby is fine....................

·
Mentor
31 Posts
Actually after fast forwarding, it seems to be in sync.

Lots of pixelation or break up of image.

The dolby is 2.0 not 5.1

·
AllStar
102 Posts
God,what possessed NFL to hire Bryant Gumble? His voice wasn't synch'd (maybe it isn't in real life either)... a little pixelation, but otherwise a decent show. Gotta say though, the Donkeys need to bench Plummer.

·
Icon
642 Posts
mwhaley said:
Actually after fast forwarding, it seems to be in sync.

Lots of pixelation or break up of image.

The dolby is 2.0 not 5.1
Same here!

·
Godfather
306 Posts
The SD picture was not very good; worst looking of the 3 games (the other two were actually pretty good as far as PQ).

Wow, yeah, the commentary was pretty bad, but I don't know that the other networks would have been much better. Much like ESPNs broadcasts, they had a storyline (Plummer is getting fired), and went with that all night long up.

·
Godfather
260 Posts
We were driving back to Austin from the Cowboys-Bucs game yesterday so it was recorded and I am watching it now after listening to it on the way home.

I noticed the sync problem at the beginning but after a break it seemed to be back in sync, except during the John Fogarty performance. Some pixelation but the quality was decent for the most part.

·
Godfather
391 Posts
bhigh8 said:
How come I set it up to tape on channel 95 and it didnt work? did this happen to anyone?
What kind of VCR are you using? :lol:

I scheduled it last week and it recorded just fine. (hr10-250)
I also setup a manual repeating recording for each Thursday to catch the other games. I think there are 4 Thursday games and then a few Saturdays.

·
Legend
362 Posts
markman07 said:
What kind of VCR are you using? :lol:

I scheduled it last week and it recorded just fine. (hr10-250)
I also setup a manual repeating recording for each Thursday to catch the other games. I think there are 4 Thursday games and then a few Saturdays.
my bad, record. i have the HR20 and set it up for channel 95 at 7:00 on thursday and nothing is there. i am just trying to find out if it aired and why it didnt record.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.