DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AllStar
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why isnt the NFL replay game tonite on NFL Network HD channel NOT in HD on DISH?

The MIa/Chi game WAS in HD on CBS Sunday.

I guess a network issue and nit DISH fault.

trido

·
Godfather
292 Posts
trido said:
Why isnt the NFL replay game tonite on NFL Network HD channel NOT in HD on DISH?

trido
Not all the replays are shown in HD, regardless of whether or not they were originally shown in HD. Why? I have no idea. Last week, the St. Louis-San Diego was shown in SD even though the game was originally broadcast in HD. It pretty much happens every week.

·
Mentor
49 Posts
trido said:

trido
Yeah..I noticed that as well. They kept displaying that this broadcast is available in HD "Wherever Available" !!!!

·
Hall Of Fame
1,970 Posts
I've even watched replays that start in SD and suddenly switch to HD for no apparent reason. I've thought agout sending them an e-mail asking them why they're wasting my bandwidth but haven't done it yet.

·
Hall Of Fame
3,972 Posts
I saw a few moments of a Kansas City VS somebody game last night that switched back and forth, from scene to scene, one HD, one SD, one HD, one SD - curious!

Guess that shows how it got my attention, I think the other team was St. Louis.

·
Super Moderator
21,658 Posts
rhf123 said:
Cuz CBS doesn't broadcast all its games in HD; FOX does. CBS only broadcasts two games in HD per week.
Minor correction... CBS does 3 games per week in HD. FOX does 6 games per week in HD. This means on a few weeks that 1 of the FOX games is not HD because sometimes FOX actually has a 7th game to cover.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.