DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Icon
655 Posts
End of the season? Next week (after the 4th game) is their bye week. If they lose this weekend, I think Linehan will get the ax.

They have a full scale mutiny there. Where your two most important skill players - Bulgers and Jackson - have signed off, you've got a real problem.

· Banned
11,498 Posts
Hey Green, FYI, your team wore Blue and Greer is not one of your teammates, but thank you anyway for throwing that touchdown pass to him, what a momentum shifter. You're my second favorite Bill named Trent :D

· Premium Member
21,658 Posts
While I tend to agree that once a Mutiny happens the head coach has to go... Sometimes the mutiny means the team needs to go as well!

If the coach is the only bad apple, then a new coach can right the ship... but I've seen too many situations where both the coach and players were at fault.

I used to tell folks that worked under my direction that the first time our team falls flat I'll get the benefit of the doubt because I'm in charge... the next time, I might get the axe because I didn't fix it... but after that, the team is in trouble because they can't point fingers anymore... so it behooves everyone to get on board unless the coach is just really really way off base.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.