DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fromer Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geez, I thought the LA and NFL news would have been reported here. The NFL wants at least one team in LA because I don't know why. Screw LA. They suck! Anyway, the political fight is going on and a few billionaires are behind the project so they will get a team in LA. The NFL doesn't need to be in a big market like LA like other sports have to because the NFL can fill the stands just about anywhere unless the team really sucks and the owner is a jackass.

Will you lose your team to these bastards?
"NFL: Chargers, Saints, Vikings, Colts, Bills and Cardinals emerge as candidates to relocate to possible new stadium"

The Raiders too.

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
If its the Bills I say, Good Riddence

·
Icon
715 Posts
I don't want a team out here. Why? Cuz I'm happy with the NFL Sunday Ticket as it is now. Better games are on locally on the very few Sunday's I'm not at home and I'm just scared the Cardinals are going to move out here. I don't want anymore of Bidwell's cheap ways. I had enough of that in Phoenix. I could live with the Chargers out here, but I know I couldn't afford to go to any games. Cheapest Rams ticket there last year at the Big A was $30.00. I know I don't want the Bills. they got rid of Flutie. That was there latest mistake. Go Rams!!! I'd take them back out here, but Georgia would get flamed/broiled/toasted/scrambled if that thought was ever brought up in the local papers and maybe rightfully so? :D I'll always be a Rams fan even if another team did move out here which I think is inevitable that a team will be out here soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.