DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· AllStar
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was at the Patriots game this past weekend and didn't get to watch any NFL:ST. This is my first year with it. I don't have the Superfan package. I have HD and was wondering if the HD games are only being offered if you buy the Superfan package? Can I still see the HD games with just ST?

· Hall Of Fame
1,572 Posts
You have to have Superfan to receive the NFL Sunday Ticket Games in HD. The only NFL Games you'd get in HD would be the ones on your Local Stations. FOX, CBS, NBC with just HD Access.

· UNIX
2,389 Posts
nuzzy said:
Hi,

I was at the Patriots game this past weekend and didn't get to watch any NFL:ST. This is my first year with it. I don't have the Superfan package. I have HD and was wondering if the HD games are only being offered if you buy the Superfan package? Can I still see the HD games with just ST?
For goodness sake: Get off your butt and get Superfan!

For $99 (or $5.82 a week for the 17 weeks) get Superfan and you ensure that you get every Sunday game in HD.

You spent how much on an HD setup? And $5.82 a week for the NFL season is a hurdle? You get the idea.

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
You missed the free preview on opening weekend to. Most that have called have been able to get the free SuperFan. I am one of the ones that was able to get it for free.

· Hall Of Fame
1,212 Posts
nuzzy said:
Hi,

OMG....:beatdeadhorse:

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
Give him a break dtrell. You are harsh on everyone.

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
Yeah I laughed pretty hard on that one myself lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.