DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Legend
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just checked the nfl st channels and i saw there was these two shortcut channels on today, all i get is channel not purchased, i did a reset but still no good, i do still get the player tracker channel however, anyone else?

· Registered
15,592 Posts
If it's like prior years those shortcuts are pushed to your DVR's, my program guide shows them starting at 1AM central, to the "Movies now & Showcases" and you view them from there.

· Hall Of Fame
12,954 Posts
RAD said:
If it's like prior years those shortcuts are pushed to your DVR's, my program guide shows them starting at 1AM central, to the "Movies now & Showcases" and you view them from there.
Where do you see them being pushed to Movies Now? I don't know of anything that shows that.

Oddly, they tested them for On Demand but that channel is not there now that the season actually started. They could push them to On Demand rather than Movies Now (which, one on of my systems still has NFL games from last year!).

· Registered
15,592 Posts
tonyd79 said:
Where do you see them being pushed to Movies Now? I don't know of anything that shows that.

Oddly, they tested them for On Demand but that channel is not there now that the season actually started. They could push them to On Demand rather than Movies Now (which, one on of my systems still has NFL games from last year!).
My program guide has a bunch of short cuts that start at 1AM central this morning. The other movies that they've been pushing to Movies now shows them going in the middle of the night, guess I assumed that they'll be going then. Guess we'll have to wait until after 1AM to see if they show up in movies now/showcaes or if we have to set up a manual record.

I also have one of three DVR's that still have stuff from last seasons games in the showcases, hope they actually go away when they hit their experiation date this year.

· Hall Of Fame
5,000 Posts
My guide does show them after 1am as well.

· Hall Of Fame
2,755 Posts
iluvtv said:
i thought i was getting superfan but maybe not, what about the player tracker channel, i still get that and its in hd, should i get that channel in hd if i don't have superfan?
I'm pretty sure that player tracker is available to everyone and not part of Superfan.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.