201 - 220 of 242 Posts

·
Icon
1,341 Posts
Doylize.
Go back to this page again.

Get NFL Sunday Ticket - Microsoft Store

You'll see a box that says "Install / open"
When you click that, the app should open. You may have to log in again with your DirecTV credentials.

The app will open, and there should be an NFL Sunday Ticket icon in your bottom tray "taskbar".
Hover over the icon and right click it.
You will have the option to "pin to taskbar", meaning it will always be there when you're using Windows.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Doylize.
Go back to this page again.

Get NFL Sunday Ticket - Microsoft Store

You'll see a box that says "Install / open"
When you click that, the app should open. You may have to log in again with your DirecTV credentials.

The app will open, and there should be an NFL Sunday Ticket icon in your bottom tray "taskbar".
Hover over the icon and right click it.
You will have the option to "pin to taskbar", meaning it will always be there when you're using Windows.

Hope this helps.
Wow, thank you. You are very good at helping dummies. Thats not easy to do. I appreciate it.

·
Legend
173 Posts
I just got the free ST email today, so it can show up anytime for anyone waiting for it.

I'm a 25+ years client and this is the only free item I have ever received, no discounts ever!!!!!
How have you been a customer for over 25 years and never had any discounts? I live off discounts. It's foolish to pay full price when you can just call in and get discounts a vast majority of the time. Note this doesn't just apply to DirecTV. I do this for everything. Sirius/XM is huge for this for one.

·
Icon
3,355 Posts
How have you been a customer for over 25 years and never had any discounts? I live off discounts. It's foolish to pay full price when you can just call in and get discounts a vast majority of the time. Note this doesn't just apply to DirecTV. I do this for everything. Sirius/XM is huge for this for one.
Me 2. D* , xM and others

Off topic but I only pay $60 for XM for 1 year w/everything.

The only people that won't budge is the cable broadband company and there ridiculously rates of 100+ i cant wait for 5G home broadband or fiber ...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
My first email from DirecTV for free STMax this year came on August 6th with the Deathstar logo.

I got a second email today titled ‘A big gift from DirecTV’ which indicates basically the same as the first email, but with the new logo.

Reactions: B. Shoe and dtv757

·
Icon
3,355 Posts
My first email from DirecTV for free STMax this year came on August 6th with the Deathstar logo.

I got a second email today titled 'A big gift from DirecTV' which indicates basically the same as the first email, but with the new logo.
Thanks for letting me know ! It was in my promotions email filter lol

·
Hall Of Fame
5,069 Posts
Me 2. D* , xM and others

Off topic but I only pay $60 for XM for 1 year w/everything.

The only people that won't budge is the cable broadband company and there ridiculously rates of 100+ i cant wait for 5G home broadband or fiber ...

WTF. Makes you think fiber and 5G is going to negotiate lol. Verizon will laugh at you

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
WTF. Makes you think fiber and 5G is going to negotiate lol. Verizon will laugh at you
He doesn't. Everyone knows from his previous posts that his current provider sucks and he has outages all the time for the money he's paying every month. No different than Spectrum Broadband at my house with outages more frequent and lengthy than not, and no backups on their systems when utility power goes out. He'd be happy paying full price w/o discounts for reliable fiber no different than anyone else in his position.

Reactions: dtv757

·
Hall Of Fame
5,069 Posts
He doesn't. Everyone knows from his previous posts that his current provider sucks and he has outages all the time for the money he's paying every month. No different than Spectrum Broadband at my house with outages more frequent and lengthy than not, and no backups on their systems when utility power goes out. He'd be happy paying full price w/o discounts for reliable fiber no different than anyone else in his position.
Fiber has the same exact issues People curse there FTTH providers on other forums

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 · (Edited)
Fiber has the same exact issues People curse there FTTH providers on other forums
My experience is different- I've had Fiber at our lake property (2 hours away) for a couple years now since they upgraded all their u/g utility lines 5 years ago. It's flawless. The lowest tier is 150MB download for a flat $49.99/mth no taxes, no extra fees, nothing. It's thru Solarus up there serving several hick towns around/including Wisconsin Rapids.

It was free installation, free equipment, no rent charges and they provide a battery backup module for the modem/router in case of power outage. Earlier this year, they installed another router/extended to the other side of my compound at no charge.

Last Christmas, they sent every customer a $50 Visa gift card in the mail with a recommendation to support local businesses up there. No way in hell Spectrum or others would do that.

Everyone by me up there loves the Fiber. Never going to see it at my main home anytime soon.

Now back to football/Sunday Ticket- first game of the season on right now. So glad I didn't have to play CSR roulette as I got it for free this year and last year!

Reactions: dtv757

·
Hall Of Fame
5,069 Posts
My experience is different- I've had Fiber at our lake property (2 hours away) for a couple years now since they upgraded all their u/g utility lines 5 years ago. It's flawless. The lowest tier is 150MB download for a flat $49.99/mth no taxes, no extra fees, nothing. It's thru Solarus up there serving several hick towns around/including Wisconsin Rapids.

It was free installation, free equipment, no rent charges and they provide a battery backup module for the modem/router in case of power outage. Earlier this year, they installed another router/extended to the other side of my compound at no charge.

Last Christmas, they sent every customer a $50 Visa gift card in the mail with a recommendation to support local businesses up there. No way in hell Spectrum or others would do that.

Everyone by me up there loves the Fiber. Never going to see it at my main home anytime soon.

Now back to football/Sunday Ticket- first game of the season on right now. So glad I didn't have to play CSR roulette as I got it for free this year and last year!
Of course everyone's experience is different. Most have never had a problem with cable just like most will never have a problem with fiber. Then again most don't seem to roll over and take it like he does from them

·
2 Posts
Quick update. Even though the rep called and said he added the Max package, he didn't. Went back to Twitter support and basically was told sorry for the misinformation. Called the Loyalty line. Rep there said it's not available either. Asked to be transferred to a manager. Manager was able to apply the promo and got the email confirmation. Not sure why it's an easier path for some but here we are. Premier package and been with Directv for 12+ years.

Followed the talk track here and was able to get Max added to my account at no cost via Twitter. Agent did tell me that one of the requirements for this promo was that you had to already have been a Sunday Ticket subscriber. Haven't had any luck over the phone for the past month or so, glad I stumbled across this thread.

·
AllStar
127 Posts
Strike 2.
Talked to a very nice rep today, put me on hold, said there were no discounts for my package or NFLST. Said to call back, things can change.
My team is on local TV first 2 weeks of the season so I'll call back in 2 weeks.

·
Cool Member
64 Posts
I still haven't noticed an email but I did see a notification under alerts in my att account that I had free Sunday Ticket today. Also I've noticed the 112 or whatever channel shows that I have Sunday Ticket which I thought meant I had received it for free again but I wasn't sure since I hadn't received an email. Been a customer for about 25 years so not sure how long or how much you need to spend.

·
Legend
164 Posts
I've been with Directv for over 25 years. Not currently under contract. Have subscribed to their Top/Premier package for 20+ years. Finally called today...annoyed as I was on hold for over 30 minutes before anyone answered. Never have received free Sunday Ticket. Years ago received the Redzone channel free for 4-5 years. Since they've pretty much put an end to that, I've subscribed to Sunday Ticket since and primarily received monthly account credits. Today I received $30 off for 12 months and $16.50 off each of my six Sunday Ticket monthly installments. $459 total, so I'm happy. Definitely not the most I've received playing this annual game with Directv, but neither is it the smallest amount.

·
Icon
3,355 Posts
Random but may happen often

So per the guide and 506sports.com My local Fox WVBT is supposed to air Colts Seahawks... but they are airing Eagles Falcons

There for causing colts game to be blacked out...

I'm sure that happens but for colts fans in my area thays frustrating lol

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Anyone notice that they aren't putting the "NFL" Logo Bug on the bottom right hand side of the screen for some periods of time on the Sunday Ticket channels? I am glad they aren't doing that anymore. It clutters up the screen & sometimes blurs out on screen stats from the network when they put that logo on the screen. I hope they have stopped using that NFL Logo in the little circle for good.

201 - 220 of 242 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.