DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Yeah I have been on Twitter reading all the posts. This is what kind of chaos awaits when they move all of NFL Sunday Ticket to apps & streaming next year. One guy posted his screen is telling him if he wants to watch the Commanders at Lions game it’ll cost him $69.99. Not Good!

·
Hall Of Fame
5,238 Posts
Yeah I have been on Twitter reading all the posts. This is what kind of chaos awaits when they move all of NFL Sunday Ticket to apps & streaming next year. One guy posted his screen is telling him if he wants to watch the Commanders at Lions game it’ll cost him $69.99. Not Good!
So DIRECTV inability to handle there website means apple/Amazon or Disney will have the same issues next year??

I mean I guess the math checks out lol

·
Icon
3,502 Posts
No issues for me via

Even with the blue angels flying over my house all day

No issues
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob37

·
Icon
3,502 Posts
Yupp air show today but perfect service

And they fly right above my house (very low)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Same company/product. All this is doing on twitter and other forums is calling for DIRECTV to lose the service now and have someone else do it entirely
And it’s the people who are trying to stream the games who are having the issues. Not folks who are using the Satellite to see the games. Big difference. If anything it just proves that streaming is no good for airing a bunch of LIVE NFL games all at the same time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
And it’s the people who are trying to stream the games who are having the issues. Not folks who are using the Satellite to see the games. Big difference. If anything it just proves that streaming is no good for airing a bunch of LIVE NFL games all at the same time.
Again, DirecTV choose to not bid on a new Contract, seems to me they could of and make it a part of DirecTV Stream to attract new subscribers and could of kept it on Satellite also.

But they choose not to, so what else was the NFL going to do but accept a offer from Amazon/Apple who are both flush with cash.

No other Traditional Provider bid on it, not even Dish Network.

So, if you are mad about it leaving DirecTV, be mad at them.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Again, DirecTV choose to not bid on a new Contract, seems to me they could of and make it a part of DirecTV Stream to attract new subscribers and could of kept it on Satellite also.

But they choose not to, so what else was the NFL going to do but accept a offer from Amazon/Apple who are both flush with cash.

No other Traditional Provider bid on it, not even Dish Network.

So, if you are mad about it leaving DirecTV, be mad at them.
And again when all the games move to a streaming service, this is how it’s gonna be until they find a way to provide a ton of bandwidth to every home and business that wants to see NFL Games every Sunday. Enjoy that when it’s like that! Be a lot of folks complaining like today they aren’t able to watch their game. Enjoy it!

·
Hall Of Fame
5,238 Posts
And again when all the games move to a streaming service, this is how it’s gonna be until they find a way to provide a ton of bandwidth to every home and business that wants to see NFL Games every Sunday. Enjoy that when it’s like that! Be a lot of folks complaining like today they aren’t able to watch their game. Enjoy it!
This isn’t how it’s going to be. This is how it is with DIRECTV. Amazon didn’t have these issues Thursday night

1 - 20 of 69 Posts