DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

· Godfather
458 Posts
johnck78 said:
I am leaving for vaca in the morning, and I cannot record my Dolphins because the games are not in the guide yet. I have looked at the schedule and see that it should be on 705-1, but I don't even have that channel!
m.directv.com

· Hall Of Fame
5,000 Posts
I called them early this morning and the CSR said they have several scheduled updates to the NFL channels in the next few days. What I would reccommend is that you just log onto their site in a day or two and schedule it from where ever you are going. Should not be a problem except for extending the end time.

· Icon
685 Posts
johnck78 said:
I am leaving for vaca in the morning, and I cannot record my Dolphins because the games are not in the guide yet. I have looked at the schedule and see that it should be on 705-1, but I don't even have that channel!
I have my guide set to all channels and most of the 7xx-1 channels are missing or have incorrect info. I will be here sunday morning but I'm getting concerned. Especially when 1 person here reports having all the channels listed. How do I refresh this list. 704-1 is missing. 705-1 says upcoming: Eagles shortcut HD Week #1. 706-1 is missing. 707-1 says to be announced. 708-1 says Upcoming: Bears @ Panthers. 709-1 and beyond are correct. It looks like the CBS feeds are screwed up and FOX is correct. Does anybody else have this problem?

· Hall Of Fame
5,000 Posts
The guide is a little more updated now. They are showing all the early games on there now just not in HD. Looks like its still in progress. The CSR I spoke to yesterday said that there were several more updates to come to get the guide updated.

· Icon
685 Posts
joshjr said:
The guide is a little more updated now. They are showing all the early games on there now just not in HD. Looks like its still in progress. The CSR I spoke to yesterday said that there were several more updates to come to get the guide updated.
Thanks. It's good to know i'm not the only one. But how can some have all the games listed and others not? Especially when their website has the whole season channel schedule defined. I did a reset and it didn't help. All I care about is the hd feeds and I don't prefer to have to use the -1 to get it. Still better than last year with sharing channels and overlapping games.

· Hall Of Fame
5,000 Posts
I think they will have it lined out by Sunday. I am sure its frustrating for some people. This is my first year with Sunday Ticket so I am along for the ride. I can not wait. I am being patient though. I am unable to get locals here so I need the guide to get updated and reflect the HD games but I am not worried just yet.

· Hall Of Fame
1,033 Posts
joshjr said:
I think they will have it lined out by Sunday. I am sure its frustrating for some people. This is my first year with Sunday Ticket so I am along for the ride. I can not wait. I am being patient though. I am unable to get locals here so I need the guide to get updated and reflect the HD games but I am not worried just yet.
This is our first year with ST too. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! :)

· Icon
614 Posts
The channels are there. Doesn't look like all the games are. The Fox games are up, not the CBS games.

In various threads people talk about padding an extra 1:30 when scheduling games. Which I have always done off of CBS or Fox. Looking at the ST channels looks to me like this padding is automatic. The games are listed as 11:00 - 3:30.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.