DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. My HR20 is stretching my NFLST SD channels to 16:9 mode. I have my HR20 set with Native off, Pillar box. I have my TV type setup to 16:9 with both 480i and 720p as accepted resolutions. The HR20 works fine with all non-NFLST SD stations.

I am using Component connections to my TV.

·
You make it, We break it
4,480 Posts
Yes I am, although using HDMI. Some of the channels actually flip back and forth between the 2 occassionally, sometimes staying in pillar box anywhere from 1-4 seconds before flipping back to stretch just after I've switched to that channel. It is kind of annoying considering that stretch looks awful when you're now so used to having HD. I'd rather watch the SDs in pillar box as I do on all other SD channels.

·
Registered
14,539 Posts
It's because the interactive Superfan features. If you press 'Exit' it will go back to 4:3.

·
You make it, We break it
4,480 Posts
sigma1914 said:
It's because the interactive Superfan features. If you press 'Exit' it will go back to 4:3.
Yes - good tip, that works. The extra button push is still kind of annoying though too since I'm flipping between games often. Thanks for the heads up though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.