DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Legend
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today is the first broadcast of hnic in hd on the nhl network :) and i see by the guide that they are also showing the pre-game and also the "after hours" show, the after hours show is something you don't want to miss.

· Hall Of Fame
6,035 Posts
Should be awesome to finally see some HNIC games in HD.

· Godfather/Supporter
538 Posts
This was a nice treat - good enough to not make me complain when they decided to skip After Hours. Good to see that this will be continuing throughout the season.

I don't have CI and I'm on the legacy total choice package, meaning that I'll either have to lose my grandfathering and pony up for Xtra, or pay for CI to continue to watch NHL network. Why isn't NHL network part of the sports pack again?

· Legend
223 Posts
bills976 said:
This was a nice treat - good enough to not make me complain when they decided to skip After Hours. Good to see that this will be continuing throughout the season.

I don't have CI and I'm on the legacy total choice package, meaning that I'll either have to lose my grandfathering and pony up for Xtra, or pay for CI to continue to watch NHL network. Why isn't NHL network part of the sports pack again?
I think they just skipped After Hours because these games ran late because they were home openers. I'm sure After Hours will be on when the games end at a normal time.

· Hall Of Fame
6,035 Posts
Simply awesome to see CBC's HNIC broadcasts in HD on NHL Network. Too bad the theme song isn't used anymore.

· Hall Of Fame
1,678 Posts
Does the NHLN have exclusive rights to HNIC on Saturday nights ?
D never turned on the Sens/Red Wings game on channel 770. So does this mean we will not see a 2nd HNIC game that the CBC does at 700PM Saturday nights ?

· Icon
704 Posts
Jimmy 440 said:
D never turned on the Sens/Red Wings game on channel 770. So does this mean we will not see a 2nd HNIC game that the CBC does at 700PM Saturday nights ?
I watched the REdwings feed .... are you asking about the Sens feed?

· Godfather
276 Posts
Jimmy 440 said:
On Saturday's if the game is on NHL Network (Toronto/Montreal on Oct 11) the game is not shown on NHLCI. However the alternate game will be available SD on NHLCI. I was able to watch the Sens/Wings game on NHLCI

· Legend
217 Posts
Jimmy 440 said:
I saw the Wings/sens game in HD on Dish but the game was the Detroit feed which
is OK I think that the Detroit broadcasters are some of the best in the business.
As a side note so far ALL the Wings games have been in HD.

· Legend
123 Posts
wolfjc said:
I saw the Wings/sens game in HD on Dish but the game was the Detroit feed which
is OK I think that the Detroit broadcasters are some of the best in the business.
As a side note so far ALL the Wings games have been in HD.
I think all games should be in HD, afterall they are the cup champions for crepe sakes. However all the Bruins game on NESN will be in HD and the games shown on VS should be in HD unless something goes wrong. I just wish DirecTV would carry canadian feeds in HD since canadian feeds on Rogers Sports Net are great, and would like to watch in HD, and TSN feeds in HD would be fantastic.

On a side note: RIP Alexei Cherepanov

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.