DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rangers play the Senators tomorrow night. I am outside of the NY market, but subscribe to the multi-sport pack and will buy center ice once the season starts.

I tried to set the game on my DVR but it says that the game is blacked out in my market. Why is this? When I had DirecTV in the past, I was always able to get all the out of market preseason hockey games.

If I subscribe to center ice, will I get the game?

· Legend
140 Posts
Rangers4me said:
Rangers play the Senators tomorrow night. I am outside of the NY market, but subscribe to the multi-sport pack and will buy center ice once the season starts.

I tried to set the game on my DVR but it says that the game is blacked out in my market. Why is this? When I had DirecTV in the past, I was always able to get all the out of market preseason hockey games.

If I subscribe to center ice, will I get the game?
You will likely not get any games that are outside of your market. I've had Center Ice as well as Premier for a while, and I never get to watch out of market games until the regular season starts.

· Hall Of Fame
3,474 Posts
Unfortunately, most NHL exhibition games in past years have been blacked out on the Dish sports pack, and it doesn't matter if you're a Center Ice subscriber. I think it's stupid to black out these whet-your-appetite games, but nobody asked me.

· Hall Of Fame
3,182 Posts
I'm not sure, but the OP may not be able to get it on CI since that package may not start until Oct. 4th. (Please be kind to me if I posted with the wrong CI start date.)

· Hall Of Fame
6,220 Posts
garys said:
I'm not sure, but the OP may not be able to get it on CI since that package may not start until Oct. 4th. (Please be kind to me if I posted with the wrong CI start date.)
Although I'm not a NHL fan, Oct. 4th sounds right for CI to start.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.