DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cool Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys know what network will carry the NHL stanley cup playoffs for 2007? IS it Versus? I just wanted to make sure I have it with D*..thanks

·
DBSTalk Club Member
126 Posts
I believe it will be on NBC. Versus will have the playoffs but I believe the Stanley Cup is on NBC. This is how it was last season.

·
Cool Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats right CBC shows the playoffs and finals i believe? IS CBC on E* and D*? Im up in the Buffalo Ny area..

·
Mentor
36 Posts
giant96 said:
Thats right CBC shows the playoffs and finals i believe? IS CBC on E* and D*? Im up in the Buffalo Ny area..
No CBC is not on any sat provider. That is about the only thing that TW Cable has over D*. As long as we can see the Sabres win the cup in HD I don't care what network it is on.:rolleyes:

·
Impossible Dreamer
5,525 Posts
giant96 said:
No, it's on Canadian providers Star Choice and ExpressVu. There are ways to receive them down here...but that's not really a subject for this forum.

·
Éminence grise
8,473 Posts
Since many cable operators near the border carry CBC (not to mention OTA), it should be considered "significantly viewed" and carried by Directv. Hockey, The National and Royal Canadian Air Farce!

·
Godfather
306 Posts
It'll be on NBC

2007 NBA Finals are on ABC

2007 World Series is on FOX

Next year's Nextel Cup or the 2008 olympics anyone?

:)

·
Godfather
254 Posts
jimbo09 said:
It'll be on NBC

2007 NBA Finals are on ABC

2007 World Series is on FOX

Next year's Nextel Cup or the 2008 olympics anyone?

:)
Nextel Cup is on ESPN/ABC and TNT
NBC has Olympics for 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, 2010 in Vancouver, and 2012 Summer Olympics in London.

·
Godfather
306 Posts
Crystal Pepsi Ball said:
Nextel Cup is on ESPN/ABC and TNT
NBC has Olympics for 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, 2010 in Vancouver, and 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
I'm hoping that there will be a similar set-up (mix channel) for the Olympics like they recently had for the US Open. Like an Olympics Mix or something. And have it live also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.