DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AllStar
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the only channel I can't get -- all others I subscribe to are fine. The picture is fine at times, but heavy pixelation most of the time, to the point where you can't watch it. The SD feed on 661 is fine, as well.

Since we have MLB Extra Innings free for now, I checked this same feed in the 700s and the same problem exists, yet all the other MLB HD games in the 700s are coming in fine. It's just the FSN Cincinnati HD feed I can't get.

Help, please?

·
Hall Of Fame
2,728 Posts
"Jungle Jim" said:
This is the only channel I can't get -- all others I subscribe to are fine. The picture is fine at times, but heavy pixelation most of the time, to the point where you can't watch it. The SD feed on 661 is fine, as well.

Since we have MLB Extra Innings free for now, I checked this same feed in the 700s and the same problem exists, yet all the other MLB HD games in the 700s are coming in fine. It's just the FSN Cincinnati HD feed I can't get.

Help, please?
I'm watching that game right now and am not having an issue. I would check your signal strengths.

·
AllStar
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked and there are some that are very low (or zero), but I don't know which satellites to focus on.

Dish has been installed since 2007 with no issues, but I guess it might need re-pointing. Not sure how long the problem has existed, as I only watch this channel during baseball season. It has worked at times during the first week of the MLB season, but I've gotten nearly nothing this weekend.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,728 Posts
"Jungle Jim" said:
I checked and there are some that are very low (or zero), but I don't know which satellites to focus on.

Dish has been installed since 2007 with no issues, but I guess it might need re-pointing. Not sure how long the problem has existed, as I only watch this channel during baseball season. It has worked at times during the first week of the MLB season, but I've gotten nearly nothing this weekend.
I'm not sure either. Others here are well versed on what channels are on what sat and transponder. Hopefully someone will chime in.

·
AllStar
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
raott said:
Hopefully someone will chime in.
...or not. :) I guess I'll call D* and suffer through the scripted customer service routine. It's probably a dish alignment issue. It's just strange that it's only affecting one channel and the dish has been firmly bolted down in place for five years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.