DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Cool Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Living down here in Naples, Florida with A LOT of wind and rain and I can't believe I have been watching DirecTV all morning. Hard stuff started around 6 AM, and I have been watching satellite ever since. Funny how that works.

Dish survived with no issues, though I did see that the installers never bolted the LNB. Just popped it on the arm. We had gusts upwards of 70 mph, so I guess not bolting it was ok.

· Godfather
434 Posts
+1.

I have been at work since 6, but spoke to my wife and she hasn't lost signal either. Granted the winds has not been as strong as in Naples, but we have been under a constant barrage of heavy rains. I am sure the poor saps in my neighborhood trying to tune into cable via the waterlogged underground cables are feeling the pain right now though.

I want my, I want my Directv

· Godfather
434 Posts
gio12 said:
I had minor rain fade around 8pm last night. I am in Miami.
Cable doing fine I told around here.
Yeah, I don't know for sure about the cable, I just base it on the past. After Wilma, I had satellite as soon as I fired up the generator. Cable in my area was out for 4-5 days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.