DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mentor
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, what's the deal... ever since I got my new system installed (AT9 with HR20) I have been having dropout issues. The past few days have gotten worse and worse. One minute it shows me I have 95+ % signal on both tuners, the other minute it's 0. It's not a weather issue or line-of-sight issue so I don't understand it...

Now today, I was in the middle of watching a movie on Starz, and the whole thing freezes on me. I let it sit for a few hours, still the same, "searching for satellite signal'... I tried a reset.... nothing. unplug, re-seat sat cables on reciever.... nothing. remove b-band converters (I read in another thread).... nothing. Even when the reciever is booting up it says searching for satellite signal.

Any ideas? I already called a tech and they are coming out wednesday.

·
Mentor
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
soccercoach61 said:
Is the HR20 the only receiver you have connected in your house? Can you check the satellite signal on another receiver?
Yeah, unfortunately that's the only one I have...

·
Legend
219 Posts
The H20 has issues. Check for your last SW update. The last one is 0xe3 around Oct 21st. If yours has not gotten it yet, you might get it overnight soon. Check every AM. Lots of chat on updates here. Good Luck.....

·
AllStar
107 Posts
I think the HR20 has tuner issues and they are sporadic - just like yours, mine is has high readings then zero. I also have a H20 with no problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.