DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
Channels get moved all the time. I doubt anyone here could give you a decent explanation.

· DBSTalk Club Member
237 Posts
Look for Noggin to become Nick Jr in the not too distant future and carry all of the animation and such programming, while Nick will be aimed more at teens and families.

I believe the move was a precurser to this change in programming on the networks.

· Icon
773 Posts
grate88 said:
Look for Noggin to become Nick Jr in the not too distant future and carry all of the animation and such programming, while Nick will be aimed more at teens and families.

I believe the move was a precurser to this change in programming on the networks.
But Noggin is like Nick NJ Already....look at it this way

Nick is divided into Nick Jr, Nick, TeenNick, and Nick at Night

Nick Jr=Noggin

Nick=Nicktoons Network

TeenNick=The N

Nick at Night = TV Land

In a sense they just reordered it to put the original Nick on the top of the list in the Nick family of channels.

· Dry as a bone
12,321 Posts
flyingtigerfan said:
Gotta keep the toddlers' parents on their toes, that's for sure. My fingers have muscle memory that just hits "298" when the kids are in the room! Gotta un-learn.
Exactly. All the SL's transferred automatically, but my mind set sure didn't.

· Icon
927 Posts
drx792 said:
But Noggin is like Nick NJ Already....look at it this way

Nick is divided into Nick Jr, Nick, TeenNick, and Nick at Night

Nick Jr=Noggin

Nick=Nicktoons Network

TeenNick=The N

Nick at Night = TV Land

In a sense they just reordered it to put the original Nick on the top of the list in the Nick family of channels.
That makes my head hurt.

1 Posts
grate88 said:

So is Noggin programming going to change as well? My 11 month old is totally enamored with Mouse A. Mouse. She hardly pays attention to the programming ; but when Mouse is a talkin'; she does a speed crawl to the TV and also does a dance when he sings....I'd hate to loose Mouse. :)

sean

· Mentor
42 Posts
I feel like a total ****** typing this, but it is Moose A. Moose, not mouse.
Pudg said:
So is Noggin programming going to change as well? My 11 month old is totally enamored with Mouse A. Mouse. She hardly pays attention to the programming ; but when Mouse is a talkin'; she does a speed crawl to the TV and also does a dance when he sings....I'd hate to loose Mouse. :)

sean

· DBSTalk Club Member
237 Posts
Pudg said:

sean
I don't have all the details, just heard that this change is in the works. As you can see from the Disney thread, there is some major jockeying for position and redefining some of the network(s) channels.

· AllStar
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jdonshik said:
I hate to say I told you so, but I copied this from the Noggin.com web site:

Moose and Zee Out to Sea
Color Moose and Zee as they explore the ocean in their paper boat

:)
I stand corrected :lol:

· Godfather
423 Posts
We're going on a trip, We're going on a trip. It's thrilling to be filling with such wide anticipation.

Packing the suitcases, and counting all the daysez. Nearly as exciting as the actual vacation.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? My excitement is getting stronger...
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I really cant wait much longer...

Moose A Moose, and Zee

· Legend
124 Posts
My own daughter really digs those Nick Jr. shows, but for some reason she seems to prefer the cartoons that I love (The Tick, Freakazoid, and various Adult Swim cartoons).

Am I a bad parent for letting a 4 year old watch Sealab 2021?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.