DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I used to watch Degrassi Junior/High when it was on CBC. I like Noggins 'A Walk in you Shoes'. Its cool seeing how kids react to radically different lifestyles then there used to. When Noggin first came around I always watched Ghostwriter,once In a while I turn on the The New GW Mysteries, but that show is too low budget.

· Icon/Supporter
873 Posts
I can't wait to see Pete & Pete again. I already enjoy watching Nickelodeon Games & Sports for all the classic Nickelodeon game shows that I used to worship when I was a little kid. Too bad that Nickelodeon doesn't make a Classic Nick channel that entirely consists of everything that was shown on Nickelodeon before the channel started to suck. Do you think E* will pick up Nicktoons TV? :::feels like a little kid again:::

· Hall Of Fame
5,345 Posts
Nick Classic? I guess it would have to be a commercial free channel since that's the way Nickelodeon was at first.

Anyway, as long as they bring back "You Can't Do That on Television" I guess that's okay. :)

see ya
Tony

· Legend
172 Posts
Actually I would love to see a "Nick Comedy" diginet. I think there is PLENTY of material for this. I'd love to have reruns of shows like "All That" and "You Can't Do That on TV". Basically Nick Comedy would round out their offering, providing a home for shows that wouldn't quite fit on GAS, Noggin, or The N.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.