DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Legend
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a nomad a couple months ago and love the service. In had my hr34 installed along with whole house including swim16. For some reason the service was deactivated. Called D and they activated and now it still does not work. Anyone run into this issue?

Thanks

Jim

·
Legend
200 Posts
eweiner1 said:
I had to re-install the entire application, and that got everything working.
I had the same problem. I had to reinstall the PC application and I believe I now have 2 clients on my account for the same PC. When I re-installed the application it made me name it something else because that client already existed. Does anyone now how I can delete clients on my account?

·
Legend
200 Posts
daveriv said:
I had the same problem. I had to reinstall the PC application and I believe I now have 2 clients on my account for the same PC. When I re-installed the application it made me name it something else because that client already existed. Does anyone now how I can delete clients on my account?
Anyone have any ideas on how I can get this fixed?

·
Hall Of Fame
2,119 Posts
You can't actually delete clients. When you try to activate the 6th client, it will then prompt you to replace one of the existing 5.

·
Legend
200 Posts
Titan25 said:
You can't actually delete clients. When you try to activate the 6th client, it will then prompt you to replace one of the existing 5.
Thanks Titan25!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.