DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot believe how frustrating this device has become. It seems that whenever I'm really ready to use it, something goes awry.

I am leaving on vacation today. I wanted to download one movie from my DVR. It showed last night at 1:40 AM. I recorded it and started to try downloading it four hours ago. The nomad device has bugged out. I spent an hour and a half on the phone and nothing has fixed it. I was never asked to do so, but I restarted my HR24 boxes and now the status light is blue. I go to the laptop and it says my account is disabled. i uninstall and re-install the app, and now it says it cannot find my nomad.

So...$149 for the box, 4 hours of work and I am going to blockbuster to rent the movie.

For the love of god...please make this experience better. I love the concept but absolutely HATE the implementation!!!

· Hall Of Fame
8,882 Posts
I had some account / client problems early on, but nothing in the last 6 months or so.

I've learned to check the thing I want / need when I travel a few days before I leave. It's no fun when they don't work and you're walking out the door.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.