DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Legend
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nomad was working fine yesterday. Today I start up the client on my laptop and receive the following error.

Your DIRECTV account has been disabled.

There is a problem with your DIRECTV account. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-531-5000.

"Error code" 4-4001-1

Do a cold reboot of Nomad (unplug power, wait, replug back in) even though all lights were blue. Restart the client and still have the error.

Try my iPhone client. Same message different code (AR/3002).

Call Customer Service. They say Engineering will have to look at it and they'll get back to me in three to five days.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

·
Mentor
31 Posts
I'm seeing the same thing on my Mac (error AR/3002) and two iPads. Uninstalled and reinstalled on the iPad, getting an "Unable to add your device" error AR/1001 on both.

·
AllStar
86 Posts
Same issue - Directv had me remove the IPAD app and readd it. Now get the AR/10001 error. I am on IOS6 - wonder if that is the issue.

They told me to call back in a couple of days and see if issue is resolved. They did try for a couple of minutes to blame it on my device being an IPAD that is not supported, but they did not push that stream very hard.

·
1 Posts
Same thing happened to me this morning on both my iPad and iPhone. I deleted the iPhone App and same message as everyone else. iPad still showing the AR/3002. DirecTV tech service people are so awful again blaming it on me because everything checks out on their end. Please call them again and say you aren't the only so this gets resolved. Everything is working on my end... except for the Nomad App. So frustrating.

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
alexcohen said:
The CSR keeps asking for my nomad registered ID, anyone know what would be?
If you go to DIRECTV.com, My Account, My Equipment, Accessories, you can get the serial number of the Nomad. Maybe that is what they want.

·
AllStar
127 Posts
We're (Directv & I) are pretty sure it's my email address. This isn't your finest hour Directv. Not as much for the Nomad problem as your CSR's lack of knowledge about the Nomad. such as not knowing what's going on or not knowing about user id's

·
Legend
129 Posts
Same thing on my macbookpro and iphone (iOS 5) --- error AR/3002. I can't even watch programs that have already been downloaded to the devices.

This couldn't have happened at a worst time. I'm traveling on a long flight tonight. Hope they fix it fast.

·
AllStar
86 Posts
Well, it let me download a show last night, then broken this morning. Could be Ios6, but I would think it would have happened last night when I setup a download. The show did completely transfer to the iPad.

anyone with ios5 having the problem?

·
Legend
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
iOS 5 or iOS 6...doesn't matter. This is happening on my Windows 7 laptop. With everyone reporting similar problems, this appears to be a problem on the DIRECTV server side. Uninstalling and attempting to reinstall probably just complicates the matter and won't fix anything until they get the server side fixed.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.