DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
Try a reboot with the red button.

· Icon
810 Posts
tkole said:
None of the NFL channels ending in -1 are working for me. I just get a black screen with no messages. Any suggestions?
Do you have the HD package, and Sunday Ticket Superfan ? Even if you have the HD pack, you need Superfan to get access to the HD broadcasts on the -1 channels.

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
dbmaven said:
Do you have the HD package, and Sunday Ticket Superfan ? Even if you have the HD pack, you need Superfan to get access to the HD broadcasts on the -1 channels.
Superfan is a free preview this weekend but you may be right about the HD package.

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
tkole did a reboot work for you or do you not have a HD package currently?

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
What kind of reciever are we dealing with that is having the issue?

· Godfather
313 Posts
I take it back, I can't watch it live either. Trying a system reset now. After the reset it's working and just as I get it working, I finally get a DTV CSR and he admits they had a system-wide problem and had to send out reauthorizations, and that often requires the receiver to be re-booted.

Was the start of the NFL season a surprise for DTV? You'd think they could be ready for it. Wish I had seen why Brady is out and the Pats are going with their #2 QB.

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
That does stink. Sorry to hear that man.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.