DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Legend
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why the delay on having an applet from Directv that works on a Nook Tablet? It would be nice for those of us who own a Nook Tablet.

· Hall Of Fame
1,546 Posts
Does the Nook Tablet use the Google Play Store?

I bought a Nook Color for my daughter. The Color used a different app market. It only had a fraction of the apps available and you had to pay for the same apps that you get for free in the Play Store. I ended up putting the Cyanogen Mod7 OS on it to turn it into a full blown android tablet.

· Genius.
19,830 Posts
IMO, the NOOK tablet has only a very tiny portion of the tablet Market share, thus putting any resources to develop an app for a few will be a waste of those resources.

· 1*
9,917 Posts
peds48 said:
IMO, the NOOK tablet has only a very tiny portion of the tablet Market share, thus putting any resources to develop an app for a few will be a waste of those resources.
Think you hit it on the nail there. Unless the NOOK tablet can run the Android app version of the DirecTV app, it's not gonna happen.

- Merg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.