DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, this may not be a problem, & it might just be me being alert to little changes to the D-Tivo. This may be due to my past experiences with the Dishplayer. I have noticed that as of today I have not received the early morning Tivo service download since Saturday morning 4-27.

Since I am always up at the time this occurs, usually 2AM EST. It has also occured at 2:30, & 3 AM too. I have a tendency to notice when the download is going on since it uses one of the dual tuners for the 30 minutes that the download is going on. I have had my DirecTivo activated since 12-27-01, & it has never missed the download until this past weekend.

Now everything is working fine. It is still making it's daily calls, & the program guide is updating. It is up to May 11th. From what I understand we get our program guide information constantly from the satellite. So, what are we getting from the 2 AM TiVo Service doenload? Also if we are not getting it, what effect will this have on my D-Tivo? :shrug:

·
Legend
217 Posts
One suggestion I have for the next time you experience any problems is to unplug the receiver and then plug it back in after a few seconds. When I had my DirecTivo, I went through a time where my receiver didnt have any 2am downloads completed for almost a week. I got really concerned, but I read a post in the TivoCommunity where it was suggested to reboot the machine by unplugging.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.