DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had HR20 ~2-3 weeks now and guide data coming in very intermittently. At most, NJ Nets (basketball) games show up ~1-2 days in advance for channel 96 (haven't yet figured out how to get a series link to them.) Often they never appear in the guide at all! (Example: HD games coming Mon/Wed/Fri, none are in guide.) In fact, I turned on channel 96 for a Nets home game and found (to my surprise) the game was in HD even though there was no guide data! I pressed record and could not record it! I'm now guessing ahead as to when the HD games might be and doing a manual recording on channel 96.

Anyone else having guide data problems? Is it a guide problem or software problem? Anyone know a fix? I've tried a few reboots but have not done a complete reset (saw somewhere best to go through it with D*?)

-portmon

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I see no mention of NFL network Dallas/Atlanta tonight except 212... It shows up as HD in hdsportsguide.com so at least some people think it will be in HD.... If the game is in HD, it does not appear in my guide anywhere. Does anyone see it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.