DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Godfather
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... but when I got home and turned the TV, HR20 and reciever on I had no picutre or no sound. I could not turn the HR20 off so I had to reboot. Everything came up after that. I am connected to the TV via HDMI and have seen more issues since last weeks update than before that. (This make 3 reboots in the last week to zero before that)

Sunday I tried to watch recorded SNL (mpeg 4)and it froze whenever I clicked on it from the list. I had to delete it.

I think things are faster/improved from before BUT still many issues left on the table....

·
Registered
32,456 Posts
OK....I'm convinced.

If you can't golf worth a hoot, you can't use (or maybe even own) an HR20. :lol: :hurah:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I had the same problem with my HR20 this morning. Turned it on to a blank screen and the unit wouldn't respond to the remote or the buttons on the front.

I did a red button restart and everything seems to be okay.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,873 Posts
"I had the same problem with my HR20 this morning. Turned it on to a blank screen and the unit wouldn't respond to the remote or the buttons on the front.
I did a red button restart and everything seems to be okay."

This happened to me weekly before the update, not since. Knocking wood...

·
AllStar
60 Posts
hdtvfan0001 said:
OK....I'm convinced.

If you can't golf worth a hoot, you can't use (or maybe even own) an HR20. :lol: :hurah:
I wouldn't say that :lol:

I can lose golf balls with the best of 'em....so far *knocks wood* my HR20's been 'tolerable' ....the few issues I've had have been relatively minor (I've had to reset 2x since I got it about a 3-4 weeks ago) ........BUT ...I don't let the thing anywhere near my HDMI ports :nono:

·
Registered
32,456 Posts
Zeos said:
I wouldn't say that :lol:

I can lose golf balls with the best of 'em....so far *knocks wood* my HR20's been 'tolerable' ....the few issues I've had have been relatively minor (I've had to reset 2x since I got it about a 3-4 weeks ago) ........BUT ...I don't let the thing anywhere near my HDMI ports :nono:
OK. You've convinced me. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.