DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Legend
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the To Do list and noticed that the Thursday night Duke vs. Gonzaga game was not scheduled to record... I have an AutoRecord for Duke and Basketball.

So, I went to the Prioritizer. Selected the AutoRecord for Duke, then sat and waited... and waited... for 3 minutes and never came back, so I moved over to hit cancel... and freeze. I had CNN live in the corner and it continued playing fine, but no other buttons worked. The search screen is just frozen there.

RBR.

·
Icon
650 Posts
dukefan said:
I was looking at the To Do list and noticed that the Thursday night Duke vs. Gonzaga game was not scheduled to record... I have an AutoRecord for Duke and Basketball.

So, I went to the Prioritizer. Selected the AutoRecord for Duke, then sat and waited... and waited... for 3 minutes and never came back, so I moved over to hit cancel... and freeze. I had CNN live in the corner and it continued playing fine, but no other buttons worked. The search screen is just frozen there.

RBR.
Best to stay away from autorecord. Look at the duke schedule and just record it the day before they play.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.