DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has successfully had the ATL/SF NBS feed setup yet on their recievers and working? Is SAP setup for these stations? How is the PQ (better or worse, and those who had ATL distants can probably give some good input on that)...

· Legend
178 Posts
These are comments I posted at another site:

I posted about three hours ago regarding PQ. I agree that the PQ has improved somewhat. 5731 is very good, 5732 is good, 5735 is very good picture but as I'm watching ABC news, the audio and video is going in and out of sync. , 5736 is just OK, 5737 is very good and 5738 is the worst of the bunch. This channel looks like a analog cable feed and not a good one at that. I didn't qualify for CBS so I don't have those to compare.

I'm editing this to report that 5735 is breaking up really bad to the point that I'm losing the picture. The audio and video are not in sync, then come back in sync, then the picture cuts out. I hope NPS is aware of this because this is not going to work out if this is what we can expect. The picture is very good however when it's working !

· Super Moderator
54,190 Posts
NBS - Broadcast system portayed on "Studio 60".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.