DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the remote and my wife is using the phone line for work so I can't call my new retention line to bug them, any suggestions or am I going to have to reset this hunk of junk and screw up my guide for the next few days yet again?

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
What isn't it doing?

You can't hit record or anything?
Or won't let you set a Series Link

And if you reset your unit now, the guide data should be fine by the morning for next weeks worth of data, and by this time tomorrow, the next 14 days

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I press it and the unit indicates it recives a signal but it does not set to record and the do to list indicates nothing. BTW, my guide does not update that quickly, unless the latest update made it so that is.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
geaux1 said:
I press it and the unit indicates it recives a signal but it does not set to record and the do to list indicates nothing. BTW, my guide does not update that quickly, unless the latest update made it so that is.
Regardless of the version, you should have your guide in less then 24 hours completely populated. Even faster if you have the unit in Standby mode.

Does an R show in the guide?
Does this happen to be for a program currently recording? or for one in the future.

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ANy and all, even hitting info and trying to hit record that way just freezes it up, I hit reset during half time, it works now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.