DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mentor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the OSU/Mich game this past weekend and DVR'd the game. However, when I tried to watch it it worked for the first hour. Right after Ginn scored to go up 21-7 it froze and then went about 2 hrs later to when the score was 35-24 and then about 20 minutes later it ended. The timeline showed it was 3 hrs.

What happened here? What can I do to ensure this wont happen again? what can i do to B**** out DTV cause this is unacceptable and basically makes this receiver worthless if it wont work. i am furious.

please help me with this.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,131 Posts
Since I don't have a HR20 - could it be weather related? Signal loss due to rain, but unit recorded a "searching for signal" that it then skipped over? You can also DVR the game coming up on ESPN Classic, I believe it's on Wednesday, IIRC.

·
Icon
563 Posts
HolyBuckeye said:
I was at the OSU/Mich game this past weekend and DVR'd the game. However, when I tried to watch it it worked for the first hour. Right after Ginn scored to go up 21-7 it froze and then went about 2 hrs later to when the score was 35-24 and then about 20 minutes later it ended. The timeline showed it was 3 hrs.

What happened here? What can I do to ensure this wont happen again? what can i do to B**** out DTV cause this is unacceptable and basically makes this receiver worthless if it wont work. i am furious.

dont erase it. Try an dreboot or maybe after next download it might just work (or it might get deleted )>:

·
Icon
563 Posts
HolyBuckeye said:

was the recording on your local abc in MPEG4 HD ?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,308 Posts
HolyBuckeye said:

It recorded fine for me. I wish however D* would invent some technology that would allow the DVR to automatically record the end of the game when it goes over 3 hours.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
The only thing I saw messed up with that game was how Michigan couldn't tackle a guy on the first hit.

Oh yeah, and it recorded okay.

Go Blue!

·
Legend
107 Posts
HolyBuckeye said:

I propose that Lloyd Carr as the head of the global threat to world peace that is Michigan football has Infiltrated D* and used his influence to attempt to erase all electronic evidence of his teams demise at the hands of the glorious and righteous Ohio State Buckeyes. But that is just a theory. :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.