Will You Watch the OJ Simpson Special?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%

OJ Simpson Outrage

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  440761 
#1 ·
I know this is not a forum for major topics, but it is a forum for television shows. I hope that no one plans on watching the OJ Simpson interview or buys his book.

The fact that OJ is trying to profit off of the murder of his children's mother is atrocious and I hope that nobody here plans on being entertained by it.

#2 ·
I wouldn't waste my time or the 10¢ worth of electricity it would take to watch.

Why that murdering POSSOB isn't pushing up daisies already is beyond all human understanding.

The whole idea nauseates me. Disgusting. :barf:

#5 ·
I’ve never understood the fascinations some people have with the lives of celebrities. I don’t care about Wacko Jacko bizarrities, Tom Cruise being a nutcase or the life and times of The Juice. This crap does not interest me. My aunt is 36 year nurse at a major hospital around here and met OJ a few times when he played for the Bills. She said he was a complete scumbag, frequently made sexual remakes, exposed himself to the nurses all the time, very demanding and high strung.

#8 ·
TV is a little different, since it is sort-of-almost-news... BUT I'm 100% confused about the book.

Why would anyone buy it? Why would any bookstore stock it? Why would any publisher/agent represent it?

Imagine... would you expect to walk into a Barnes & Nobles and see a big display of stacks of "If I did it" and alongside a lifesize cardboard of a smirking OJ holding a knife?

I mean really... how are they going to display this? Or will they bury it in the back and make customers ask for it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.