DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woohoo the game is in HD...who else is watching?? come on browns fans chime in...and brett is in the stands for the jets....

the feed looks a hair soft...but i checked it on time warner cable and on the antenna and its soft on all three.

· Hall Of Fame
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jeffwltrs said:
Whatis a Browns remote?
check out this thread in general discussion:

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=134897

or just go to www.directv.com/nflremotes

they just started selling limited edition NFL remotes this morning...i ordered a browns one and a cowboys one. supposedly they are only making 2500 per team...they are RF capable and backlit as well..only 30 bucks shipped (plus our great ohio tax of course)...go grab one or two...pretty cool looking.

· Up The Irons!
5,775 Posts
And the Gods have struck from the heavens, cursing Farve for screwing Green Bay. Weather delay. :D

· Hall Of Fame
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dcowboy7 said:
to quote john madden (or is it frank caliendo) ?:

"brett favre is the brett favre of brett favres".
yep..and not only that, when the quarterback takes the ball and throws it to another guy and he catches it thats thats thats called a "pass"....lmao

· Hall Of Fame
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow i sure hope the defense exhibited by the second and third teams last night is not indicative of how the first team defense is going to play...giving up two long bombs to a mediocre team's (at best) second and third team...not good....

· Hall Of Fame
6,035 Posts
Growing up in Erie, we used to call them the Cleveland Clowns.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.