DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...just on the basis of how they sound, which new shows will be hits-which will be misses...

and which old shows will finally be x filed????

My guesses are:

New Hits-
CSI:Miami(even with a new cheif if caruso pulls a..er..caruso again mid season)
Everwood

New Misses:
Hack(Big time loser)
Family Affair
any new "comedy"
Push, Nevada
Dinotopia
Twilight Zone Redux

X filed:
Practice
Buffy(by default)
Angel
Touched by an Angel
Friends(by default)
Bach 2

Show with most assinine title:
8 Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter(what happens in episode 9?)

Most Pissed Network Star:
Drew Carey

Most Interesting Idea:
Revival of Dragnet under the tutelige of Dick Wolf

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xfile=canceled (due to age, expected lack of ratings, or should be canceled bacause they have already jumped the sharkand actually should have been cancelled in a season past)

default means-we know this is going to be the last season for friends and buffy, more than likely

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love to see angel on for four more years(or longer), but i think wb put it on sunday opposite alias to kill it next year-since next year is buffy's last, upn might not be THAT interested in picking it up...

·
Legend
123 Posts
On the other hand, let's think back to how many, many times we've heard that Buffy's cancellation is "just around the corner..." If the show is making good money for UPN, I suspect they'll find some financial way to influence SMG to stick around a bit longer.

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
maybe...but i understand that smg is tired of the grind and not really wanting to be on upn to begin with...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.