DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Mentor
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some old pta recordings some of them are from April and they're not erasing they are not on my recordings on the dvr. For example I have recordings from "House" clear back from april. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or is this is another bug. also my favorites are being erased almost on a daily basis random channels

· Premium Member
21,658 Posts
Are you sure those "House" recordings are from original airings back in April?

I ask because FOX has been running re-runs of House on Fridays the last couple of weeks... so you could be seeing episodes of House that are newly recorded even if they are old episodes.

PTA shouldn't be saving anything beyond 8 days anyway, unless you specifically set a timer for a program, then only those should be kept beyond the 8 days.

· Mentor
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Stewart Vernon" said:
Are you sure those "House" recordings are from original airings back in April?

I ask because FOX has been running re-runs of House on Fridays the last couple of weeks
Thanks for the reply I thought the same thing because it actually happened a few times to me on big bang theory where is that was an old program but it was just a repeat. But the shows that I'm looking at were recorded in april and may I had them saved to the dvd and erased them and that section . I'm still seeing them in the primetime live section I'm sure its probably something small what I'm doing wrong I just can't figure it out I'm sure it could be a bug with this system :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.