DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
15,556 Posts
dnero said:
Anyone know if E* will be putting MSNBC on in HD in time for the olympics?
Well, it wasn't listed in this post, so probably not.

Also, I would assume Dish will evaluate what happens with subscriptions to the Ultimate/Platinum tier with Universal HD which has a significant Olympics programming lineup.

· Super Moderator
54,190 Posts
This time we can blame the network for not being in HD.

Last Olympics the pricing was completely different ... but I would not be surprised to see Universal HD being offered to all HD subscribers - regardless of package - along with the two other HD Olympics channels uplinked today (and HD coverage on other NBC HD channels).

· AllStar
93 Posts
I'm actually am going to write to a few of my favorite stations I will no longer get, like msnbc, foxnews etc and tell them why I can no longer watch them.

whether they care..............

EDIT:

Wow, Fox responded in short order!

Hey Fox Fan,

Thank you for your interest in FOX News programming. We launched our high definition channel feed on May 1, 2008 with Time Warner Cable in selected areas. If, at this time, you are not receiving Fox News Channel in HD, we urge you to contact your resident cable provider to find out the specifics of its company launch plans for FNC-HD.

Thanks again for your interest in HDTV -- your input is incredibly valuable to us!

Thank you,
FOX News Viewer Services

· Banned
11,498 Posts
MSNBC does not broadcast in HD period at this time, so it's kind of difficult for Dish to carry something that does not exist. I'm not into the Olympics, but would by any chance what MSNBC is carrying be basketball and soccer? If so they might appear on an over flow channel or something. Time Warner will be creating two temporary channels for Olympic Soccer and Olympic Basketball, if that's what MSNBC will be indeed airing, maybe E* will do the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.