DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Éminence grise
8,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried ordering some On Demand content via the Directv website, but it hasn't downloaded anything. I clicked on OK when the screen about being networked popped up.

Satellite downloads work with the scheduler and VOD works when ordered via the remote.

Is this feature working for anyone?

·
Éminence grise
8,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Michael D'Angelo;1667703 said:
I have used it. You may want to make sure you are still showing connected to the internet.
My connection is fine and I can schedule normal recordings via the internet guide. On Demand works fine using the on-screen list and remote. This was with my HR20-700. I'll try my HR21 and see if it has the same issue.

Edit: It isn't working with the HR21-700 either. A thought: Ordering via the internet would require that either

1} Directv sends (via the satellite) a signal to my DVR telling it to request the On Demand program via its internet connection (which works when I request it from the menu). Or

2) Directv initiates the connection using Network Services which is disabled in the latest CEs (I have 0x250 on both DVRs) so it wouldn't work with this software.

Edit #2: Even though I passed the network connection test, I reset my router and the On Demand correctly downloads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.