DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once I setup my online D* account, I no longer have access to price new packages. I prefer to see the offers for comparison purposes, especially while I am waiting for my initial installation. If a better one comes up, I will cancel the order and sign up for the new offer.

I can go through and delete all the D* cookies and bring it back up, but it’s a pain. How do you feel about D* trying to hide the current promos from their existing customers?

·
Godfather
258 Posts
RACJ2 said:
Once I setup my online D* account, I no longer have access to price new packages. I prefer to see the offers for comparison purposes, especially while I am waiting for my initial installation. If a better one comes up, I will cancel the order and sign up for the new offer.

I can go through and delete all the D* cookies and bring it back up, but it's a pain. How do you feel about D* trying to hide the current promos from their existing customers?
At the top of the opening page, where it says, "Hello, yourname (Not yourname)Login, just click on the underlined (Not yourname)

·
Hall Of Fame
3,862 Posts
RACJ2 said:

I can go through and delete all the D* cookies and bring it back up, but it's a pain. How do you feel about D* trying to hide the current promos from their existing customers?
No need to clear any cookies, just log out, and on the main page where it says "Hello Mr. Smith (not Mr. Smith?)", click on "not Mr. Smith" to see all the offers that Mr. Smith the existing subscriber is not eligible for, but that a new subscriber is.

·
Legend
163 Posts
RACJ2 said:
Thanks guys, that works! Thats why its nice to have a forum like this. Sometimes you overlook the obvious!
specially if your tarded lol. :hurah:

I keed I keed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.