DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Godfather
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway to get the detailed billing statements online anymore?

I used to be able to get them online but now they are simply statement summaries, so there is no way to tell whether they are billing properly.

· Hall Of Fame
4,573 Posts
Red Dog said:

I used to be able to get them online but now they are simply statement summaries, so there is no way to tell whether they are billing properly.
If the following statement is not correct,I'm sure someone else will be able to help out. :)
If you get a paper bill from DirecTV via US Mail,the only way to view everything in regards to online billing for individual accounts would be to sign up for it on DirecTV's site.
If you sign up for online billing,you won't get the paper billing statements anymore.

· Hall Of Fame
4,743 Posts
Red Dog said:

yes its still there....click on your latest statement & just scroll down.

· Legend
168 Posts
I have noticed that, for some reason, a full statement does not appear to render so a full scroll bar does not appear with a statement after you have selected it to view. So, all you think you have is the first summary page. The entire thing is still there.
To see it, do this once you have selected the statement you want:

Left-Click and hold the mouse anywhere within the white statement area - preferably right near the bottom. While holding, drag the mouse down, past the end of the statement and into the dark blue border below the statement area. You will see it start to scroll down into the detail. Stop where you want to view or go to the end and you will see it all.

They must have some kind of bug in their javascript that causes this to not render a full page so the browser scrollbar control does not function correctly to recognize it. It happens to me quite often with IE7, but never does if I use FireFox 3.x. It also happens when I view the latest statement and then go back to view earlier statements -- earlier statements "go buggy" as described.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.