DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
UNIX
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the HR20 record the 1 hour 'House' show. It's a local MPEG4 HD.

The HR20 shows it correctly in 'Playlist'. When I play the recording, it properly shows at the top of the screen that it is a 1 hour show. It plays great - no problems at all -- until 24 minutes into the show, I get the "Do You Want to Delete This Program?" with yes/no choices.

The HR20 obviously thinks the program is over. Duh...

The HR20 has been great, this has not been a flaky box at all. It's running 0xEB since 11/8/06. Only about 10% of available space is used. And the aborted recording occurred when there were no other recording conflicts, the unit was 'off' and there were no power problems.

And ideas, folks??

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
gct said:
I had the HR20 record the 1 hour 'House' show. It's a local MPEG4 HD.

The HR20 shows it correctly in 'Playlist'. When I play the recording, it properly shows at the top of the screen that it is a 1 hour show. It plays great - no problems at all -- until 24 minutes into the show, I get the "Do You Want to Delete This Program?" with yes/no choices.

The HR20 obviously thinks the program is over. Duh...

The HR20 has been great, this has not been a flaky box at all. It's running 0xEB since 11/8/06. Only about 10% of available space is used. And the aborted recording occurred when there were no other recording conflicts, the unit was 'off' and there were no power problems.

And ideas, folks??
Since you don't seem to have any other problems; could it be possible that you inadvertently hit the exit button on the remote. I have been known to roll over on it and then wonder who changed the channel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.