DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all:)

This is my first post, but I am so grateful to have found this forum. It has helped answer so many questions and let me know that we are not alone in some of the problems we are having.

The one thing I can't seem to find the answer to is: What does it mean when the normally orange "R" circle appears as a cut piece of pie with a star?

Thanks!
Tina

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
I am pretty sure you are referring to the "Not Going To Record, because of a conflic" icon.

Can you post a picture of it... (from a digital camera)

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
I am pretty sure you are referring to the "Not Going To Record, because of a conflic" icon.

Can you post a picture of it... (from a digital camera)
Thank you for the quick response Earl! Here is the pic you requested. Although, this is what we thought...yet when we have checked, there were no other conflicts. This is why we've been stumped.

Thanks!
Tina

Attachments

·
Legend
188 Posts
I guess depending on how you look at it, it does look like a pie. Freaky little optical illusion. Kind of.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
thank you for the picture.

Yes, that is the symbol for it is not going to record do to a conflict.

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tommyb said:
I guess depending on how you look at it, it does look like a pie. Freaky little optical illusion. Kind of.
LOL I never saw it as an "X". Neither did my husband:lol: Pretty freaky illusion indeed:)

Tina

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
thank you for the picture.

Yes, that is the symbol for it is not going to record do to a conflict.
You're welcome Earl:) And thanks for the reply! Now we just need to figure out why it would be saying there is a conflict when there isn't.

Tina

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Shanti said:
You're welcome Earl:) And thanks for the reply! Now we just need to figure out why it would be saying there is a conflict when there isn't.

Tina
check the run time of the two programs before it.
Sometimes there is an extra minute or so, that wraps into the next hour

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '08
4,107 Posts
This answer and many others are in the HR20 Tips and Tricks. Click the link below. It also takes you through how to handle conflicts. It will also explain the little star next to it.

Take care,

- Craig

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.