DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Mentor
34 Posts
Yes we were having the same issue in Dallas as well. The sound has been dicey as well.

· Godfather
305 Posts
Yes. ABC has been having problems all day. The Oregon-Perdue game was a mess earlier also. Picture was cutoff sometimes. Froze up a couple of times. Many times it looked out of focus, but it wasn't like the camera was out of focus because even the graphics were out of focus. And now we're starting to see the same problems with the USC game. Somebody at ABC needs to get their act together.

· AllStar
79 Posts
They gotta fix the way the cram the screen with all the graphics. The amount of dead space they have above their scoreboard at the top is ridiculous, and their is no need for the constant crawler/updater on the bottom.

· AllStar
81 Posts
This is actually starting to get old. It seems that since the start of College Football season that ABC's HD feeds are messed up I usually record the games and start watching 'em about a hour later that way I can bump thru the commericials and also the Homer Annoucers. But on ABC my HR21's freeze comstantly. They work fine on the other channels it just ABC HD not sure if it is the fault of the local affiliate or ABC itself but it is getting old.

Note to glorman it is the Terry Porter Curse Return the Trophy. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.