DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Legend
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone explain why on my HR20 (and not my H20), the setup menu only allows me to choose "Satelite Only" and not "Sat and Antenna"?

I have done a complete reboot/reset and the "Sat and Antenna" option is still dimmed on the initial setup screens.

An antenna that does have signals is attached.

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
The rumor us around December for OTA. If you look at the sticker on the box it even says that OTA not enable yet.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
RAD said:
The rumor us around December for OTA. If you look at the sticker on the box it even says that OTA not enable yet.
There are some boxes out there that didn't get the sticke...

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
There are some boxes out there that didn't get the sticke...
Meaning that those boxes were recently manufactured, and once they get into the hands of customers OTA will have been activated and the sticker would not be needed? Or am I being wildly speculative? :D

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
PoitNarf said:
Meaning that those boxes were recently manufactured, and once they get into the hands of customers OTA will have been activated and the sticker would not be needed? Or am I being wildly speculative? :D
More on the widly speculative part....

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
More on the widly speculative part....
Curses! :lol:

Earl, it's time for Firefox 2. I'm begging you. Inline spell checker is your friend!!

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
PoitNarf said:
Curses! :lol:

Earl, it's time for Firefox 2. I'm begging you. Inline spell checker is your friend!!
:)

·
Legend
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glenn B, Dude, I had the entire post searched against against existing posts and it came back with no matches, thus I proceeded with the post.

·
Godfather
488 Posts
Thinker3932 said:
Glenn B, Dude, I had the entire post searched against against existing posts and it came back with no matches, thus I proceeded with the post.
I'm glad you got your answer, but I also did a search for OTA and came back with 300 threads. Then I did a search for ATSC and got 77 threads. Almost one per day for this topic.

Earl, anyway to add, yet another, sticky for items left to be resolved. This forum moves way too fast usually because the same question is asked over and over. New threads get buried on page two far too fast.:nono2:

·
Beer Aficionado
1,683 Posts
PoitNarf said:
Just upgraded to Firefox 2 yesterday. VERY nice! Inline spell-checker is nice. I plan on playing around with the RSS feed toy today while watching college football.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.