DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AllStar
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have trouble recording the Seahawks/Niners last night on channel 95? It was my first experiment recording OTA and Sat at the same time and while "Grey's Anatomy" recorded fine OTA, the game ended up with black screen. It showed it was recording but when I went to play it, nothing. I stopped that "unrecorded" recording and started a new recording beginning at the end of the 3rd quarter (Grey's was done recording by this point). It recorded this part fine. This was my first "black screen" recording in my 3 months of ownership of the HR20 and I'm not sure if it is a result of recording OTA and Sat simultaneously, the new 108 update, both, or neither. Anyone else have anything similar?

·
You make it, We break it
4,722 Posts
CH 95 with NFL has been so sketchy, I wouldn't chalk it up to too many other issues except the channel itself at this point. Just my 2.

·
AllStar
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Canis Lupus said:
CH 95 with NFL has been so sketchy, I wouldn't chalk it up to too many other issues except the channel itself at this point. Just my 2.
Very good point. My last 2 recordings of NFLN on 95 worked fine but like you said, that channel seems to be hit or miss for many of us.

·
Legend
200 Posts
Damn! I recorded the game but since I also watched it while it was recording, I deleted it this afternoon. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.