DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cool Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one tuner that is consistantly in the 90% range or higher on all channels (tuner #2), but the other tuner is consistantly at 25% or below (#1)- how do I tune the other tuner in for a better reception? As it sits right now, I have to record something on tuner #1 to make tuner #2 available to watch something, and it's a real PITA trying to time pushing the record button with a signal that goes in and out.

·
Beware the Attack Basset
25,435 Posts
JacknJuls said:
I have one tuner that is consistantly in the 90% range or higher on all channels (tuner #2), but the other tuner is consistantly at 25% or below (#1)- how do I tune the other tuner in for a better reception? As it sits right now, I have to record something on tuner #1 to make tuner #2 available to watch something, and it's a real PITA trying to time pushing the record button with a signal that goes in and out.
As both tuners derive their signal from the same cable input, I'd guess the only solution is to replace the receiver.

I'm betting that this is not a software issue and clearly, your experience isn't unprecedented.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.